The Holland based Ghanaian rapper/singer-songwriter and producer, Flexclusive has officially released his debut album ‘Long Way’. The Album consist of 10 songs, including the singles, “Shake it ft Friction” and “Do My Thing (Saa Na Ye Pe)”. It features guest appearances by Brownie Dutch, Olivier Bangi, Friction, Marvin Gee and Jazzlin.
Flexclusive offers his new single “Anything For You” for free download. Click the link below to download the single:
The album is now available on itunes and will soon be available on other digital music stores.
iTunes Link to the Album:http://itunes.apple.com/nl/album/long-way/id482543610
Check the tracklist below:
Tracklist : Long Way
1. Long Way (Produced by Brownie Dutch)
2. Do My Thing (Saa Na Ye Pe) (Produced by Brownie Dutch)
3. Africans Unite (Produced by Flexclusive)
4. Bouger ft Olivier Bangi (Produced by Flexclusive)
5. Anything For you (Produced by Flexclusive)
6. Life Aint Easy (Produced by Flexclusive)
7. Obaapa ft Marvin Gee (Produced by Flexclusive)
8. Let’s Chill ft Jazzlin (Produced by Flexclusive)
9. Get it on (Produced by Flexclusive & Brownie Dutch)
10. Shake It (Produced by Shake it)
Find Flexclusive Online at http://www.flexclusivemusic.com, on Facebook, and on Twitter @flexclusive.
Source: Josephine/FlexclusiveMusicEnt Team